by Karen Boissonneault-Guathier
© Copyright Karen Boissonneault-Guathier
Karen Boissonneault-Gauthier is a visual artist, writer and photographer. Most recently she’s been a cover artist for Arachne Press, Pretty Owl Poetry, Wild Musette, Existere Journal, Vine Leaves Literary Journal, Gigantic Sequins, Ottawa Arts Journal and more. When she’s not walking her two huskies, she’s also designing with Art of Where. Karen now uses some of her artwork on non-medical face masks.
See www.kcbgphoto.com to find out more.
Read the Rest of the February Issue
- Leaving to Exist by Ivis Whitright
- Mermaid Tails by John Sies
- Andromeda by Stephanie Nina Pitsirilos and Seth Martel
- Mermaid #288 by Aqua Moon
- Surinla by Amanda Saville and Joyce Chng
- In the Sky, an Ocean by Amanda Saville and Joyce Chng
- Part of Me by Karen Boissonneault-Gauthier
- Diamond Sharks by Floris M. Kleijne
- Mermaid # 282 by Aqua Moon
- Space Needs Mers by Fran Wilde
- Putting a Pin in a Few Things by Meg Frank