by Meg Frank
Now a somewhat nebulous logistics update! We are not going to get all the physical rewards out by the end of this month. We (read: me) did not account for the Lunar New Year break that some of our production partners would be taking when looking at the timeline for getting the pins and stickers out. That was inconsiderate and short sighted and I’m sorry. We’re not exactly sure what that means time-wise, it probably means a few more weeks, so mid-March but we still don’t know for sure. We’ll let you know as soon as we do.
Meg Frank (they/them) is a Hugo-nominated artist based in New York. In the before times they traveled a lot and spent a lot of time looking up in museums. Currently they are keeping themselves busy with art school, two cats, knitting for their family, and being co-Publisher of this magazine. They’re @peripateticmeg on Twitter.
Read the Rest of the February Issue
- Leaving to Exist by Ivis Whitright
- Mermaid Tails by John Sies
- Andromeda by Stephanie Nina Pitsirilos and Seth Martel
- Mermaid #288 by Aqua Moon
- Surinla by Amanda Saville and Joyce Chng
- In the Sky, an Ocean by Amanda Saville and Joyce Chng
- Part of Me by Karen Boissonneault-Gauthier
- Diamond Sharks by Floris M. Kleijne
- Mermaid # 282 by Aqua Moon
- Space Needs Mers by Fran Wilde
- Putting a Pin in a Few Things by Meg Frank