by Meg Frank
Time for an update on tardy backing rewards!
The pins have been finished and are on their way to us! The stickers are in the last stage of production and we expect them to be shipped to us by the end of the month. Big thanks to Geri Sullivan for her assistance with the stickers!
There are a handful of other rewards that haven’t made it to the Mermaid Home Cave yet, like the hand bound zines and two of the crowns. These things are late because I didn’t budget enough time to juggle so many delayed processes – sorry!
HUGE thanks to our Logistics Wizard Lis Hulin-Wheeler, who has been absolutely on top of all of the mail and has been helping me track and unplug this bottleneck! She makes very good and helpful lists, it’s really great. If your rewards have been or still art late and you haven’t heard from us directly by the end of the month, please ping us!
Meg Frank (they/them) is a Hugo-nominated artist based in New York. In the before times they traveled a lot and spent a lot of time looking up in museums. Currently they are keeping themselves busy with art school, two cats, knitting for their family, and being co-Publisher of this magazine. They’re @peripateticmeg on Twitter.
Read the Rest of the February Issue
- Mermaid by Nivedita Sekar
- Til Human Voices Wake Us by Jennifer Hudak
- Lament of the Love Struck Irish Fisherman by Grainne Quinlan
- Interview with Brigit Treux, David Bowles, and Grainne Quinlan by Julia Rios
- Cold Water by Karen Porter Sorensen
- Wake by Sara Eileen Hames
- Underwater Panther by Brigit Truex
- Siren Call by David Bowles
- How to Eat a Mermaid by K. Garcia Ley
- Flow by Baz Kanold
- Getting Our Sea Legs by Julia Rios
- Tracking Treasure by Meg Frank